Custom Control Panels
for continuous process control, automation, safety and more
Control Panel Products & Services
Custom Control Panels for Your Unique Application
Horlick’s custom control panels are primarily used to integrate industrial control systems. We have a very wide customer base, and as a result, we have an extensive amount of experience in batching and packaging applications, continuous process control, automation, safety and combustion control.
We are equally comfortable working with customers who require a simple motor-starter control panel to operate a stand-alone vacuum pump, or those who require a turn-key, multi-door, control enclosure that contains a PLC, HMI and multiple variable frequency drives to operate a process, such as a 200-foot-long industrial oven. We work with clients who only require 3 or 4 control panels per year, along with those who have us manufacture 10 or more per week.
Whether we are working with a new or existing customer, the process is the same. We determine the customer’s individual requirements for the project and apply proper industry standards to develop a solution. We can build control panels to meet detailed designs and requirements provided by our customers.
We handle all steps of the process: Design, Programming, Assembly, Testing and Commissioning. We have the expertise to provide the perfect custom solution.
Key applications include:
- Industrial baking
- Material handling
- Manufacturing equipment
- …and more!
Why Choose Us?
- Fast Quotes & Delivery
- Your customers are asking for a quote yesterday. Our dedicated Sales Engineering team has experience quoting panels of all types and sizes so we can quickly and accurately design a panel to meet your needs with industry-leading delivery times.
- Exceptional Support & Service
- We pride ourselves on our legendary customer service. Our specialists are ready to be part of your team.
- High Quality Products
- We use the highest quality parts and components. All custom control panels are fully powered up and thoroughly tested before delivery.
- Experience You Can Trust
- Our Sales Engineering team quotes thousands of control panels every year, so we’ve seen it all!