Electrical control panel fabricator who would be responsible for assembling industrial control panels for automated equipment.
Candidate will be expected to recognize industrial components and read and interpret basic electrical wiring diagrams.
Candidate must be able to work with hand tools in order to drill, tap, and mount industrial components within the control enclosure.
Control panel builder will work with high and low voltage components and will be required to cut, strip, bend and mount wires to connect electrical components within the control enclosure.
The ability to identify and correct malfunctioning installation and/or components using test equipment would be an added benefit.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical wiring schematics
- Ability to recognize and understand electrical symbols
- Must have the ability to use hand tools, power tools and other related electrical equipment
- Ability to work quickly, while always utilizing safe work practices
- Ability to work on feet all day long
- Must be reliable
- Must be able to work alone with very little guidance
- Previous experience with electrical wiring, preferably in a control panel shop
- Knowledge of NFPA70 and UL 508A standards would be added benefit but not required
Full time and part time positions are available
All candidates must have prior electrical controls wiring experience